Camping Caravan Park La Vesima has direct access to the beach
. It boasts an extremely favorable position being only 17 km from the Aquarium of Genoa and 1.2 km from Arenzano, a charming seaside village which is characterized by a pleasant temperate climate even in winter.
The resort offers the opportunity to do many sporting activities and excursions including trekking, climbing, paragliding, rafting and canyoning, mountain biking, diving and horseback riding. In Arenzano also do not miss the seaside promenade, the visit to the Villa Negrotto Cambiaso and the Basilica of the Infant Jesus of Prague.
Camping La Vesima in Genoa is the ideal solution for campers and large caravans
. The campsite offers its guests pitches shaded by plants typical of the Mediterranean. The campsite offers direct access to the beach, which is only 150 meters away, using the chip that allows exclusive transit, 24 hours a day, only to campsite guests.
The campsite offers the following services
to its guests:
- hikes monitored by closed circuit cameras
- microchip to enable guests to transit 24 hours a day, ensuring maximum security and confidentiality at all times
- Wi-Fi and internet station
- Pet-friendly campsite
- laundry room
- toilets renovated with showers, toilets, disabled toilets for males and females, chemical toilets.
- free camper service
- in summer: two restaurants, two bars, a pizzeria, a market, games for children and beach service.